Determining Drivers of Non-Adherence among Hispanics/Non-Hispanics
A top-12 pharmaceutical company sought to:
- Determine similarities and differences between Hispanics and non-Hispanic Caucasians with respect to medication adherence and persistence.
- Identify drivers of adherence and persistence for two key product categories of interest; and
- Characterize adherent and non-adherent Hispanics..
Blackstone conducted 800 surveys (English and Spanish) among consumers using a multi-source sampling methodology.
- Blackstone deployed field-based recruiting to ensure that less acculturated and lower socioeconomic status Hispanics were included.
Our team of advanced analytics experts then employed various analytical techniques, including:
- Uncovered consumer language regarding the product.
- Latent class segmentation.
- Logistical regression; and
- Principle components analysis.
Blackstone successfully identified drivers of adherence and persistence overall, for each disease state and within each disease state for Hispanics and non-Hispanics.k.